Thursday, March 3, 2011

Patrick Hewing Sneakers

drum roll ...

there was in the paper workshop .... the reason for this was the announcement of the first two design team members!
And what do you think, why I'm looking for over a week like Bolle and hardly anyone could tell what this joy?
Yesssss ..... I belong to the super cool, talented and genuinely nice, fresh baked Design Team of the paper shop --- our first "spontaneous" meeting last Weekend was really nice and I look forward to more :-)
Congratulations to Tanya , which until now been "officially" presented by Susan & Yvonne .... for a little suspense will remain, and in the next few days you can find out who else on our team is 8köpfigen
This packaging with matching cards was one of my works * * Application for the Design Team ..... I have the great gewerkelt March Kit of the PW so far, will you, of course, in due course also get to face - so much I can say already: there are beautiful scrap of paper containing



a tutorial for such a pizza box will be available in the near future, sometimes .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment