Yes, very ausergewöhlich is the name of a new small earth and a citizen .... Exceptionally name deserves a special card ;-)
Again a Leporello with flaps & slide
appearances in Rüdesheim - Frankfurt - Because Bach - Blessed City - Froschhausen - low-mountain! Now you ask yourself what I'm sure! I will tell you, I play in a block Gugge music and Carnival season is therefore our
:-) So - now remains for me to say is: have a good time, for I am then on to the carnival "Off to the bar "that organizes our Kindergarten Parent Association - and Carnival is actually not my thing ....
:-) So - now remains for me to say is: have a good time, for I am then on to the carnival "Off to the bar "that organizes our Kindergarten Parent Association - and Carnival is actually not my thing ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment